Tuesday, August 30, 2011

About Me

My name is Alyssa. I am from Denver Colorado. I was born and raised in Colorado. My family still lives in Colorado. I moved to Mobile in 2008 to come to South Alabama. Everyone always asks me why I came to South Alabama and I don't really have a definite answer. I looked at about 10 different colleges before picking South. I was considering North Carolina and South Carolina as well as South and just decided that I liked South Alabama more then the other schools I had looked at. And I wanted to go into education and South has very well rated College of Education. I am on my fourth year here at South and I love it and am very happy I picked South.
I have always wanted to be a teacher. In high school i got to work in an elementary school for a class for my high school and I loved every minute of it and since then it just was a simple decision for me to do education! I have always loved working with kids. And I cannot wait to become a teacher!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alyssa! I'm glad that you like South and that you are happy with you're decision to come here! I bet having a class directed towards working in an elementary school was fun! I wish we had classes like that at my high school. I enjoyed reading your post and I hope to hear more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the second part of the assignment regarding Time Management?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'meters pleased which you like Southern and you are content along with you are choice ahead the following! We wager creating a school focused toward in a good grade school had been entertaining! My partner and i desire there were courses like this within my senior high school. We appreciated reading through this post and i also aspire to learn more within you quickly!

    phlebotomy schools in albama

    ReplyDelete